1. Name and contact Details of the Controller and of the Company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing carried out by:
2. Collection and storage of personal data, how and why this is done and how it is used
In the context of offer and order processing we will collect the following information:
· title, first name, surname
· email address(es)
· telephone number(s) (landline and/or mobile)
This data is collected
· so that we can identify you as our customer;
· so that we can advise you appropriately;
· for the purpose of correspondence with you;
· for the purpose of order processing including shipment, billing and optionally for enforcing the Claim.
The data processing shall be carried out at your request and is necessary in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) GDPR for the purposes mentioned to allow us to appropriately handle offers and orders and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from any contractual relationship.
The personal data we collect in relation with offer and order processing shall be stored until the expiry of the statutory retention obligation (usually 6 years after termination of business contact) and then deleted, unless we are required to store it for longer in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) GDPR on the basis of Retention and documentation obligations under tax and commercial law (arising from the Commercial Code or Fiscal Code of Germany) or you have given your consent for a longer storage period in accordance with Article 6(1) (a) GDPR.
3. Passing on data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
Your personal data will be passed on to third parties where this is necessary in accordance with Article 6(1) (b) GDPR for handling our business relationship with you. This includes, in particular, passing on the data to domestic and/or foreign dealers or partners of Wibit Sports GmbH. Third parties may only use the data we pass on for the purposes mentioned.
If data transfer to a third country, in particular a non-EU country, or to an international organisation is necessary, this shall, subject to the other provisions of the GDPR, take place in compliance with the conditions laid down in Article 44 GDPR. This shall also apply to any onward transfers of personal data from the third country or international organisation in question to another third country or to another international organisation.
4. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
· pursuant to Article 7(3) GDPR, to withdraw your previously given consent at any time;
· pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, to obtain access to your personal data processed by us;
· pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, to obtain without undue delay the rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
· pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored by us;
· pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you;
· pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit those data to another controller;
· pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation. Should you wish to exercise your right to object, all you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com.