- 01. What's the price for the Wibit products?
Wibit products range from 550 € to 11.995 € / $ 650 to $ 13,195
Wibit combinations range from 3.175 € to 157.445 € / $ 3,875 to $ 187,545
- 02. What is the difference between modular and standalone Wibit products?
Wibit products are differentiated into two categories: modular or standalone. Place a standalone product (e.g. the IceTower, Bouncer etc.) to your location or Sports Park to add more variety, challenge and attraction to it. Some products (i.e. Roller) can be attached to the Bouncer. The modular products can be connected to each other in any order shape and form.
- 03. Are Wibit products suitable for commercial use?
The products are made of extra strong PVC material and stainless steel parts designed especially for commercial use in all bodies of water and climates.
- 04. What parameters do I need to consider when choosing the right combination for my pool?
Water depth, budget, pool dimensions and how many people you want to entertain. We are happy to help you with this!
- 05. How is the minimum water depth calculated?
The formula is: height of product + average height of a person (1.80m or 5.90') divided by 2. You can find all minimum water depths in the product section.
- 06. How do you inflate/deflate?
The Electric Pump will make inflation quick and simple. You can also deflate with the same Electric Pump. In addition a hand pump can be used for some of the smaller sized products.
- 07. How do we know what the correct air pressure is?
A manometer pressure gauge included with the Electric Pump indicates the correct working pressure.
- 08. Does Wibit need a constant air pump for inflation?
The products do not use constant air inflation instead the products only need to be inflated once as they are sealed.
- 09. How are the modular Wibit products connected to one another?
With 2 Connector Straps and 1 Safety Flap. The two Connector Straps are attached to anchor plates located underneath the products then the Safety Flap is placed over the two products and fixated through Velcro. Straps and Flap are included with the Wibit products that can be connected.
- 10. How long does it take to setup the products?
As an example an AquaTrack (6 products) can be set up in less than 30 min by two people.
- 11. How are the Wibit products anchored in pools and open water?
By using Wibit Bungees (3m/9.8ft) in pools to either race lane connector, ladder, start block or even suction cups. In open waters use for example heavy weight anchors made from concrete. The Wibit Bungees 2m / 6.ft that are pre-installed on various Wibit products will work as a shock absorber keeping the products perfectly in position.
- 12. How are the products shipped?
The products are shipped in a double layered cardboard box. They are covered with a transport bag that can be used to store the products. We can provide various forms of transport via truck, air or sea freight through various carriers etc.
- 13. What accessories are included?
Each product includes an instruction manual (assembly, security, anchoring, information etc), a repair manual and a repair kit (glue, PVC-material) for carrying out minor repairs, if necessary.
- 14. How long is the guarantee and what is covered?
We grant a guarantee of 3 years on seams, valves and PVC material. Find further information, in our General Business Terms.
- 15. What do I need to know about safety?
All Wibit products comply with state of the art safety standards recognized world wide. All materials, test methods, consumer information, and specific safety requirements comply with European Norm: EN 15649. These are regularly tested by the world wide known German TÜV.
- 16. What is the World AquaGames Association?
The World AquaGames Association (WAGA) is a non-profit organization, which organizes worldwide Aquatic competitions according to specific rules with the Wibit products. More info at: www.worldaquagames.com
- 17. What is so special about the FlatTop™ material?
The FlatTop™ technology has been designed using a unique double-wall construction. This method allows our products to take on exciting new low-profile shapes while keeping the surface virtually flat.
Check out our social media page to see what's trending in the world of #Wibit
- Saint Lucia
- Costa del col
- Côte D’Ivoire
- New Zealand